Do I Need ID to Vote?
- Florida Drivers License or Florida ID card (as issued by the Department of Highway Safety and Motor Vehicles).
- United States Passport
- Debit or Credit Card
- Military ID
- Student ID
- Retirement Center ID
- Neighborhood Association ID
- Public Assistance ID
- Veteran Health ID issued by the United States Department of Veterans Affairs
- A Concealed Weapon/Firearm License issued pursuant to ยง790.06, F.S.
- Employee ID issued by any branch, department, agency, or entity of the Federal Government, the state, a county, or a municipality.
Can I Use my Voter Information Card as ID?
No, your voter information card is not a valid ID for voting. Instead, the card lists key information for you, such as your Election Day polling place, precinct number, and districts for local, state, and federal elections.
What if I Forget or Can't Bring my ID?
If you forget to bring ID with you when you go to vote at an Early Voting site or your Election Day polling place, you can vote a Provisional Ballot. We will compare your signature on the provisional ballot certificate to your signature in the voter registration system. If the signatures match, your ballot will count.